sábado, 16 de marzo de 2013

My Coral Reef




I have been preparing for you 
my Love

I have reclaimed my heart and soul 
who are now singing my eternal vow 
to live a passion for the Love there is

I have plunged, head first
in deep waters intent on unveiling  
the mysteries residing within the coral reef 
of my human heart

It sits upon intricate patterns 
drawn on the golden sand 
resting at the bottom of my ocean
every line shaped by lessons of Love
marking the passing of time

I have charted my destination
led and inspired to unearth treasures 
precious jewels of shining hope and glowing kindness
inspired  by golden glimpses of faith and trust
laced with growing pains of earthly love

Many laid concealed under sharp edges 
conveying loneliness and mistrust
Others disguised in seductive colors and shapes
designed to mask disillusionment and heartbreaks 
Old and rigid sentinels sculpted and vigilant
forgetting the raw, inherent power 
and beauty of the heart 

Sailing my charted course has proven to be a worthwhile journey
I have found the Source of Love deep within my sacred core
it is now free from the bindings of the past
my woundedness now hosted and nurtured
by my own loving embrace

This is my offering to you Love
with you by my side I feel a rising force
softening every hard edge I encounter
gently stripping protections and guardedness 
of the valiant heart who trust that Love remains
no matter what

Having you in my life 
is a living testimony to hope and surrender 
to the forces of Love

I joyfully become an ocean 
blossoming with the colors of the rainbow 
reflecting Love on Earth
as You and I 
my Love
are swimming in it










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario