jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011

Relief

I am choosing this path with calm confidence
knowing it must be walked, my head held high
I stand now willing to shed warm tears of acceptance
trusting that relief will come when you are gone

Love has shown me veils of luminescent light and enticing shadows
It has played a game with me, enticing my imagination
or maybe, just maybe, I did it all myself
the moment I chose to rewrite the play meant for you and I

I will miss you and the dream of our love and lost embraces
I am invited to allow the growing silence of your leaving
to embrace the empty rooms of my house
as it echoes in every fiber and recess of my heart

Relief is my prayer and my compass, I find myself becoming quiet,
open to welcome our parting, aware of every detail
hands wide open to receive discarded pieces of my heart
as they peel away and bleed, like a juicy orange

I surrender to the truth of what is calling forth my forgiveness,
so we must kiss good bye, I wish you the best darling Ulf
my longing is that we feel the wings of angels filling our sails
with winds of Peace and perfect unfolding

I ask Grace and Love to bless my every step.
May I quickly find myself standing on soft and firm ground
knowing I am Home in this Heaven on Earth as I joyfully breathe
deep within my soul a new dawn, a new day, a new light 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario